This plugin collects Bamboo's CI data through API. It then computes and visualizes various DevOps metrics from the Bamboo data, which helps tech leads, QA and DevOps engineers, and project managers to answer questions such as:
- What is the deployment frequency of your team?
- How long does it take for your codes to get deployed?
Check out the Bamboo entities collected by this plugin.
Data Refresh Policy
Check out the data refresh policy of this plugin.
Metrics that can be calculated based on the data collected from Bamboo:
- DORA - Deployment Frequency
- DORA - Lead Time for Changes
- DORA - Median Time to Restore Service
- DORA - Change Failure Rate
API Sample Request
You can trigger data collection by making a POST request to
curl 'http://localhost:8080/pipelines' \
--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \