What is this metric?
The time it takes from when a PR is issued until the first comment is added to that PR.
Why is it important?
PR Pickup Time shows how engaged your team is in collaborative work by identifying the delay in picking up PRs.
Which dashboard(s) does it exist in?
- Engineering Throughput and Cycle Time
- Engineering Throughput and Cycle Time - Team View
How is it calculated?Data Sources Required
This metric relies on PR/MRs collected from GitHub or GitLab.Transformation Rules Required
How to improve?
- Use DevLake's dashboard to monitor your delivery progress;
- Have a habit to check for hanging PRs regularly;
- Set up alerts for your communication tools (e.g. Slack, Lark) when new PRs are issued.